We promise we never sell your data.
What are services and applications covered by this policy?
All Heedify services and applications are covered by this policy:
- Heedify Agent Console Teams application
- Heedify admin portal
- Heedify reporting portal
- Heedify website (https://heedify.io)
What information we collect How we collect it?
Identity & access in App
When as an Office 365 Administrator you sign up for Heedify, you give consent for the Microsoft Graph to Heedify App. This means that all users in your organization are authorized to login (otherwise they are not).
Heedify rely 100% on Azure Active Directory for Identity Management. Meaning that we don’t access, collect, or even store any password, and, the personal information Heedify relies on, will only be the information declared in Azure Active Directory such as:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission either.
When you browse our marketing pages or applications, your browser automatically shares certain information such as which operating system and browser version you are using. We track that information, along with the pages you are visiting, page load timing, and which website referred you for statistical purposes like conversion rates. We sometimes track specific link clicks to help inform some design decisions. These web analytics data are tied to your IP address and user account if applicable and you are signed into our Services.
Google Analytics, Hubspot and Linkedin Tracking code are currently used as Third Party Softwares for this purpose. Information we do not collect
We don’t collect any characteristics of protected classifications including age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or physical and mental abilities or disabilities.
We also do not collect any biometric data.
Location of Site and Data
Our products and other web properties are operated in the Microsoft Azure Datacenter with data located in Europe.
Your Rights with Respect to Your Information
At Heedify, we apply the same data rights to all customers, regardless of their location. Currently some of the most privacy-forward regulations in place are the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Heedify recognizes all of the rights granted in this regulation, except as limited by applicable law. These rights include:
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security, and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure / “To be Forgotten”. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession and, by extension, all our service providers. Fulfillment of some data deletion requests may prevent you from using Heedify services because our applications may then no longer work. In such cases, a data deletion request may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority. To identify your specific authority or find out more about this right, EU individuals should go to https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed, including opting out of sale of personal information. (Again: we never have and never will sell your personal data).
- Right to Object. You have the right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. You have the right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. You have the right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable law, or is based on your explicit consent.
Many of these rights can be exercised in product itself or through the communication users receive (unsubscribe).
In any case you do any Subject Access Request (SAR), we will answer you as soon as we can – before 30 days.
How we secure your data
Security principle is infused from code phase, to network to everyday operations.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted.
Data storage and retention.
We store all data collected in Microsoft Azure Datacentres. Data is encrypted on all cases.
Data retention time is linked to usage of Heedify Services. As long as a user is still benefiting from Heedify service we store his basic profile information as described above.
When do we delete your data?
When you stop using any Heedify service. Data will available for you to for 90 days after contract is ceased.
Changes & questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce to customers and publicly.
Heedify – Ocircle EURL
Registration No: 835 168 741 R.C.S Créteil
Address : 31 Boulevard de Créteil
94100 Saint-Maur Des Fosses